This Solar PIR Waterproof Outdoor Wall Light is very practical. Direct sunlight hits the solar panel and charges the on-board battery during the day.
Waterproof Outdoor Wall Light automatically readies itself for motion sensing upon sensing low light. 36 LEDs activate when the lamp senses motion within range, after motion activation, the LEDs will remain illuminated for 5 seconds before shutting off.
Continuous or repeated movement within range will extend illumination time. The lamp senses daylight and automatically readies itself for charging. When manual power control is required, press the function switch for 3 seconds to either activate or deactivate lamp power.
• Lamp power usage: 5.5 V 2.5 W
• Battery: 3.7 V 2000 mAH Lithium
• Expected battery charge time: 6 hours
• LED quantity and type: 36 x 2835 SMD
• Rated power: 3.8 W
• Lumens: 24 each, 450 total
• Colors: 6000 to 6500 K
• Mounting hole material: Aluminum
• Mounting hole diameter: 38 cm
• Solar panel power: 5.5 V 2.5 W
• Solar panel conversion rate: 17% efficiency
• Solar panel life expectancy: 15 years
• Waterproofing: IP65
A 2000 mAH lithium battery stores enough power for many hours of activity. The solar panel efficiently converts solar power to electricity and a high-quality glass fiber circuit boards provide stable control without short-circuiting.